Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Titanium



WALT use a technique to carefully craft our writing .


If  I stayed at home I can’t had the powers,if I hadn't of been picked on,if  everybody was nice, then this wouldn’t of happened. I was scared, terrified and worried walking down the hall. I was terrified as a scared cat but I had one plan to do and a teacher was talking on the phone but the teacher was talking to the police and she closed the door on me because I have powers,I have mine powers.in school there was dirty paper everywhere and tables were falling and breaking.Slowly and angrily I was biting my nails and had my cold hands on my face. I went outside and stole a red bike. I was biting my nails; touching my faces with my cold hands; I had sore legs. I went into my trashed house…

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.