Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Read and Imagine


This week we have been learning how to create a piece of writing using a picture to help us. First we had a class brainstorm on what the picture was about, then we brainstormed some adjectives. Finally we started our writing. I am sharing it with you, please leave me a comment. Thanks!


Read and Imagine

Hello I’m Willow I am waiting for someone to find my diary and read it I have a friend name
Sapphire, we live on planet gems cort. I live at Forest-dale, it smells like pine trees and I eat
apples freshly picked everyday from the apple trees. But the one thing is what is the black
things in my diary it is where me and Sapphire are going for a trip to a place named
Mithra cave. We want to find out what it is with the black things are so we made a plan
first is that Sapphire will make a fake copy of the black diamond and give it to the cave
conductor to lead us to Mithra cave. But on the way there we found Mithra it is hard to find
and in the Mithra I found gem bait I didn’t tell Sapphire, she was looking at me weird because
I left some gem bait dust behind me. Part two coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good evening Shyne.WOW!You have me HOOKED.I want to read more of your story.Quick,sit down and write!You have made a great start.I can't wait to read the rest.Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Mrs Cassidy.
    Thank you for the lovey comment I love the comment.
    ❤️ >-< ❤️

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.