Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

The piano

       WALT

Write a descriptive piece of writing.

The Piano       
Make a copy, rename and start your writing on your copy.

Learn
Click on the url below and watch the short clip.


Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.27.13 AM.png

Before you start writing
This video is about a man  who remembers his past and recalls his memories. Think about how he would be feeling and other memories that this might trigger.

Create  
WALT write a descriptive piece of writing from the old man’s point of view as he recalls his memories.


Success Criteria
We need to focus on these things
  • Full stops, capital letters,
  • Paragraphs
  • We need to follow the sentence tools for our opening paragraphs.
Share
Once this is completed you can publish it on your personal blog.


The piano
I an a old man who liked to play the piano and I have a song what I like to play.my piano is 100 years old she is a little bit rusty so I play hir slow and steady.Now I will play  🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵 I remember walking my dog and something happen he got lost in the town  and got adopted by a kid.🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵 I  remember giving a toy to my grandkid it was a toy  horse and a toy car.🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵 oh on I remember a bad  thing when my wife died in a car crash and had to get shards of  glass  out of her head and then she died from a shard of glass in   her heart and that was when I was 11 and then I remember my  best friend get shot in the hand and turned into sand.🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶
Now my life, I was born in 1923 and we had food with leafs and seeds.Then my mum got me a toy horse I loved it more than my toys and my toy car. Then I get my old toy horse  to my kid”Dad this is a cool toy horse can I have more”.

“Sorry kid I can't get more I had it as a gift from the 1009 sorry kid”“it ok”.Then I died in 2020.THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.