Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Why Study History

For my Hummanu 1 we have been learning stuff about history. Three main Historic events that happen in New Zealand are A land war against the British, Matariki, and Te titriti o waitangi, I also don't know any of my family history or any of my family fighting in any wars, and there were three more recent events that happened in New Zealand Corona Virus, Mosque Attack and matariki. We are listening to chapters from Gavin bishop's book 'Piano Rock'. 

1 comment:

  1. You've presented some interesting examples re. present and past events in the history of Aotearoa. Hope you get to read more of Gavin Bishop's books.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.