Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Instruments- the recorder

 Kia ora you may know me as shyne 

                                                                                                                  

In the last few weeks we have been playing instruments like the recorder and the ukulele my group had only two people, me and kisziah we played the recorder.





recorder                        ukulele

I found the recorder hard because it mostly sounds like a cat yelling and it was hard to play but we played merry had a little lamb and sounded kinda good and now I know how to play a part of merry had a little lamb.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.