Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

inventor/s interviews

 Kia ora and hello my name is Shyne, and today I will be talking to Larry Page and Sergey Brin and how they found/made google.

These are the 10 questions I would ask them

  1. How did you make google even if you did have the internet?
  2. What made you think to make google and how did you make it?
  3. Where did you guys make it and how did you?
  4. Why did you make google for?
  5. When did you two meet up and how did you two think of the idea of it?
  6. Who did you two look up to?
  7. Did anyone believe in you?
  8. How did you make the games and hidden eggs around google?
  9. Did you have any other jobs before making google?
  10. What came first, the egg or the chicken?

this is what they both look like



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shyne. You have come up with very thoughtful questions for the creators of Google. I would like to hear the answers to these. Keep working hard. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.