Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

100 words

 

“Hey are you alive?” a little voice said.

I opened my eyes and there was a little boy sitting next to me. Then another voice saying “Why are you asking if she is alive, honestly she is not alive!”. I jolted up from sleeping for who knows how long I hit my head on something hard “OW!” I shouted. The two kids Laugh “haha!”. The little girl said “Watch out for the tea cup”. Then the little boy said “did you say t-tea cup”...Silence grew… the birds stopped, everything stopped, now everything is quiet the little girl is gone...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.