Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

My learning story

 


My Learning Story

Hurumanu:   1    WHO ARE WE?                                                 

Name: Shyne


Teachers: Ht/Ap

Term 2

2020

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  •  Tangata Whenua 

  •  Te Tiriti O waitangi

  • WW1

What I Learned: 

  •  About Te Tiriti O waitangi

  •  Moriori people

  • About WW1

My Favourite Part:

  • Watching the video of Te Tiriti O waitangi 

  •  


My Next Steps:

  •  To learn more about the Moriori people

  •  To learn more about WW1



CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

You agree with what people say.



Achievement

To learn more.


Resilience

How to cope with other people.


Respect

Your working space.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.