Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Funny but good inventions.

 Kia ora welcome back to another blog post!

Today my buddy in my work was Mikaylah.

We got given some weird but good inventions to name, say what it does and what it solves.

Me and Shyne picked some of the slides to pick with you, here they are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1. What is it (name)? Bed nest.

  2. What does it do? This keeps you cozy and warm. It is a fun thing to sleep in with friends and family.

  3. What problem does it solve? To feel like you're in a birds nest.



  1. What is it (name)? Cooler and charger port.

  2. What does it do? It keeps your drink chill and chargers your phone anywhere you go.

  3. What problem does it solve? You can use it for two things instead of one.



  1. What is it (name)? Wood lamps

  2. What does it do? When your going camping it's a cool thing to take to keep bugs away from you.

  3. What problem does it solve? Bug bites.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for looking at mine and Mikaylah's blog post. Please share and comment for more.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.