Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

3 Inventors

 


Printing press is one of the greatest inventions by allowing the Printing Press to give us books, that's why we have Libraries. It was made by Johannes Gutenberg in 1440 and it let people share knowledge and if we didn’t have books we wouldn’t talk as much. 















Electric light is also one of the greatest inventions because it works better than candles because they don't die out like candles. Candles are still good but nowadays they are used for decorations, rituals or scents. 













Automobiles/cars
is also one of the other greatest inventions because of its ability to be more pleasing to the people with it’s quick way of getting around but need some sort of power to run or work. The first car was powered by a horse and nowadays powered by fuel and light if you had unlimited power or money. 


1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Shyne. These are certainly great inventions. I like the way that you have stated why they are important and also how they have evolved today. Keep up the awesome mahi. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.