Pages

Saturday 12 August 2017

whales in the sea

Whales in the sea

I was in a dream I was at the beach.Me and my 15 friends and my 45 sisters.So we went to the sea and looked for whales and we went in the sea and we looked everywhere for whales for 9 hours and then we found WHALES.

I had a baby whale in my hands it was so cute and the mum and Dad whale
like it was my family it's so beautiful.
The sandy shipwreck had skeletons in it but a dangerous shipwreck had bad fish's swimming for us The whales hope nothing happened us and but did fish's eat us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.