Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

Interland

WALT be cybersmart using a game called Interland. In this game there are 4 different cyber worlds each focussing on a different part of cyber smart. The green mountain which is the one we started with is about being kind and caring. I got to the top of this mountain and scored 240 and 310 see my screenshot below.
Then I decided to have a go at the you meed to get to the top which is about to get the top .

I liked it learning about cyber smart by using this game.





Image result for Interland

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shyne,

    Happy New Year! I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    Thank you for sharing this online because I didn't know that there was a game you could play to become cyber smart! I am going to share this with my friends and my little sister so we could all become cyber smart. I think it is really important to know your online etiquettes to enjoy being online. Being online can be dangerous if you are not careful. You could easily get hacked and be exposed to a lot of false informations.

    I would love to read more of your blog and comment on them! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.