Pages

Saturday 26 August 2017

The mudslide in Sierra Leone

Week#45



World Events for your writing
I’m sure you won’t have missed the events in Barcelona, Spain this week or the devastation caused by the mud slide in Sierre Leone and the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia. The prompt this week uses the emotions that the media has shown us.

Latest prompt
As I said at the top of this page, the events around the world this week:

… as it came rushing towards us we…
The mudslide in
Sierra Leone
In Sierra Leone a mudslide killed 200 or more people then I got killed by the mudslide. Then some people were looking for me and my loved ones.  I was in the mud for 5 hours. Then I was a ghost. The people failed to get me and I was stuck in the mud and my loved ones a drowned also. What  was left of me was my bones. Then they looked for my bones,  found my bones, then they put them in a  wooden coffin. My loved ones were killed as well.Then they were brown muddy  ghosts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.