Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Creative writing

WALT create a piece of writing which includes 5 words that we have been given.This week the words were: pink, huge, bridge, sprinkled and daffodil.


The mythical Forest
By shyne year 5

I had a good day like no other, because I made a friend her name was Hawaii she always made cakes for me if I was starving and I was mostly loving the strawberry Cake because it tastes like strawberry milk. K now let's start the story. One day I was going down the forest pink water stream and to my home. Then something happen some people were coming this way to me so I ran away from then but that start to ran after me and they got me and put me in a box filled with paint and they sprinkled glitter all over me. Then they put me on a car and then we went put the on the huge bridge of New York. Then I heard a little horse noises for the cars beeping… it was Hawaii she saved me from the evil people from taking me from the mythical forest and to be never to be seen again see put me back in my home. But she didn't know were my home was, so I said to her that I live in a hill with daffodil on top of my home too and after all of that we played and played with friends too. But that's a rap bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.