Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

100WC



WALT use the picture as a prompt to write 100 words telling people what has been going on?
The game


The game is about a legend that makes everyone go insane. The next day you had to stay
inside for 42 hours, that's 2 days. If you played with it with sunglasses you can see a passcode
for the games money. If you do you get a map of the game and passcodes to hack the game and
get a secret ending. The secret ending is where you kill for the data of the game and it will  
award you all the money it has. If you do that you will get banned from the arcade and it’s a no.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.