Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

my Reading

For my reading I had to pick a book and read, then do an activity on it. I choose a book called “unwanted visitors” and it is about New Zealand takes bio-security very seriously, and it is an article about NZ border control. As so if you have some thing you have that your not supposed to have, like some of fruit or food that flies or fruit flies, so just remember what you have when you pack your stuff to go on a day out. Make sure you also don't have pets you you go on your day out.

1 comment:

  1. That's a thoughtful choice for reading Shyne. Bio-security is vital for keeping our farms and orchards free from bugs. Do you think you might research this topic even further some time in the future?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.