Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Up-standers + Bystanders

 We have been studying the subject about bullying. It involves up-standers, bystanders and the victims. 

Bystanders just look on and watch while the victim is bullied and may record the bullying and may post it on the internet. 

An up-stander has at least 5 good qualities. They assist the victim, they report the incident to someone older or an adult. 

A victim is what it mostly sounds like they get bullied and just end up hurt or they get saved by the up-stander, the victim can't do much to stop, they can't do anything in the place they are in, and can't stop the fight if hurt to much.

Up-standers: they help the victim, they tell someone higher or older, they don't start fights like they don't throw punches to try stop, they don't record the fights, and they help the victim/s if its bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.