Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

what is resilience

Kia ora Today I am going to be answering questions about Resilience.

If you want to read the article did about resilience click here.

Questions
1.What is resilience to you? To me it means to try, be confident in your self and to not give up even if things are hard.
2. what skills do you need to show to be resilient? Be the person who dosent give up and keeps going through hard things.
3. Think of a time when a challenge came along. How would you deal with it differently this time? When I was made trusted trekker at my school I had a lot of tasks to do. Sometimes I dident want to do them because I thought it was to hard so I just gave up. 

Thank you for looking at this blog post. Please comment and share, have a good day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.