Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

tom true heart

Tom Trueheart

When I was craning to fidget.Then a man came and talk to me my brothers.But a leath was going to get me but I got my sword out and poled the leath then it split in half.Then I whistled for a bird then a bird came to me.I said where are my 6 brothers.Then I had one prodelin is I was a size as a thumb.”Now I am going on a quest.Wait stop bird”I said.”A causal  weird it is on munition”I said.Then I whistled for my bird to fly me to the causal.My 6 brothers.


WAIT NO MY 6 BROTHERS ARE TRAPPED FOR SIX DAYS.But I saved my 6 brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.